Olympus DS-9500 firmware v1.132
January 2020: Olympus has issued a firmware update for their Olympus DS-9500 professional digital dictaphone. It is recommended to upgrade your DS9500 to the latest firmware as this release v1.132 contains both bug fixes and updates.
Your Olympus DS 9500 can be upgraded from either a Windows PC or a Mac just download and run the correct firmware update program for your platform using the links below.
- Click here to download the Windows firmware v1.132 update tool for Olympus DS-9500
- Click here to download the macOS firmware v1.132 update tool for Olympus DS-9500
Please ensure your Olympus DS-9500 is fully charged and in the cradle prior to applying the firmware update. Once the firmware has been uploaded to the DS-9500 when you pull it from the dock the firmware will install. You can confirm successful firmware installation on the device itself; press the Menu button, navigate to the Device Menu then select Device Information – version should show 1.13
Olympus DS-9500 firmware v1.132 Release Highlights
- Cue/Review speed is now similar to the DS-7000.
- Improved recovery speed from Sleep and Screen being Dimmed.
- Improved recovery speed from Recharge Screen.
- Display file status when downloaded via USB for (Workgroup Environment using WCS)
- Further reduced transfer steps – for “One-click Wi-Fi Transfer”
- The display now shows the correct icon when connected with wired LAN.
- The display now shows the status for files which are pending transfer.
- Changed position of the cursor in the list view for Wi-Fi transfer.
- Changed the file position when returned from the list view.
- Improved startup time w/o an SD card.
- Added ability to resend dictations via E-mail.
- Auto file delete will be reflected promptly.