The first update to Dragon Dictate 3 from Nuance has been released, the small bug fix update takes the worlds best voice recognition software for the Mac to version 3.0.1 – nothing to see here, just grab the update and move on.
Release Notes For Dragon Dictate 3.0.1
- Addressed issues related to extraneous characters and inverted characters appearing in dictation results in some applications.
- Addressed issues when correcting portions of addresses and times.
- Corrected an issue with inconsistent reporting of missing microphone.
- Added a progress indictor that appears when pasting large amounts of text.
- Corrected issues related to transcription of M4V file formats.
- Corrected inconsistent performance of the “Go back” command in Microsoft Word 2011.
- Addressed issues related to inconsistent behavior in the Express Editor.
- Aligned Voice Training Stories for US and UK English.
- Documentation fixes and updates.
If you are not prompted automatically for this download by your Dragon Dictate 3 install you can force an update check via “Check For Updates…” under Dictate.