Olympus Australia have recently announced a trade-in promotion which runs until the end of October 2014. To qualify for upto $100 cash back when you buy a qualifying brand new Olympus digital dictaphone all you have to do is trade in your old, tired digital or analog tape voice recorder/dictaphone. That’s all there is to it ! This makes the effective price of a top of the range Olympus DS-7000 only $469 incl. GST and delivered with the cash back from Olympus.
$100 cash back on the Olympus DS-7000 and DS-7000 Air
$80 cash back on the Olympus DS-3500 and DS-3500 Air
Here are all the qualifying Olympus recorders:
The promotion runs from 1st September 2014 until the end of October. Simply follow the 5 steps below to claim your cash back from Olympus.
- Purchase a brand new, qualifying Olympus Professional Dictation recorders from an Australian Olympus Authorised Professional Dictation Reseller, e.g. Dictate Australia, with an Australian Business Number (ABN) between 1st September and 31st October 2014.
- Complete the online claim form found at https://www.olympus.com.au/promotions.You will need to upload your proof of purchase (or it can be sent via post), so please ensure you have this available.
- Send Olympus your trade-in product according to the instructions found within the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Trade-in product may consist of any Olympus or competitor’s analogue or digital professional dictation recorder.
- Once Olympus have received your old equipment and verified against your online claim, Olympus will confirm receipt via email.
- Your Trade-in payment will then be made via bank transfer or cheque from Olympus Imaging Australia within 6 weeks from the date we confirm receipt of your old equipment.