Announced 4th April by Olympus Australia (official press release) the new professional digital dictaphone the Olympus DS-9500 will be available later this month from Dictate Australia – dictate.com.au This will replace the very popular DS-7000 model which was launched almost five years ago to the day back in April 2012.
- Olympus DS-9500 will come with an new release of ODMS dictation module R7 for Windows
- Olympus AS-9000 transcription kit also available with ODMS R7 transcription module
- The DS-9500 can record in .ds2 .dss .pcm & mp3
- Drop protection in case the device slips out of your hand
- Enhanced noise reduction to remove breath and wind
- Can be used for single speaker dictation and meeting recording
Like the DS-7000 the Olympus DS-9500 comes with a dock for auto USB connection and battery recharge.
More information on the new Olympus DS-9500 as we get it …