On 1st July 2015 the latest version of ODMS hit the Olympus servers for public download. This is a free update to your ODMS dictation or transcription module software.
New features and improvements include:
• Enhancement of Dictation/Transcription file exchange via ODDS, which now allows typists to automatically send reply documents back to an individual ODDS author.
• Background Voice Recognition of files received via E-mail/FTP, to automatically add dictations received via e-mail or FTP to the Background Voice Recognition queue.
• Support for further Dragon Commands in VR Editor
• Graphical User Interface Improvements, such as changes in default font and icon sizes to improve ease of use.
• End of Support for legacy devices, DR-1000 & DR-2000
• Other General Improvements and Bug Fixes, including improvements to the First Startup Wizard, and an update to allow users to input a full software licence at any time during a software trial period.
ODMS dictation module software is supplied with the Olympus DS-7000, DS-7000 Air, DS-3500 and DS-3500 Air professional digital dictaphones.
ODMS transcription module software is supplied with the Olympus AS-7000 professional transcription kit.